At The River School we aim to be an outstanding, distinctively Christian school:
- educating the whole person (spirit, body, and mind)
- for the whole of life (e.g., spiritual life, relationships, work, academic study, creative expression)
We aim to do this by providing a rich, challenging, and stimulating curriculum, and through effective pastoral guidance and care:
- delivered by caring and skilled Christian teachers,
- in the context of a safe, happy, and worshipping community,
- in a creative and beautiful environment,
- in partnership with parents and guardians
Our goal is that each pupil will be sent out equipped with the good character qualities, skills, discipline, and knowledge needed to become the person God made them to be.
‘You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.
And, love your neighbour as yourself.’ Luke 10:27