Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- One God in three persons –
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – who are co-equal in divine love, goodness, power, holiness, and glory.
-The eternal Father, who in love created all things.
-The eternal Son, through whom the Father created all things; his conception by the Holy Spirit; his birth of the virgin Mary; his real but sinless humanity; his kingdom ministry of words and works, revealing the Father; his loving humility, culminating in his death for our sin; his bodily resurrection from the dead; his ascension into heaven as Lord of the cosmos and the only mediator between God and humanity, and his coming again in power and glory.
-The eternal Spirit, through whom individuals are spiritually reborn into a new life, empowered to serve, and by whom they are transformed to become more like Christ.
- Humanity’s alienation and lostness as a result of Man’s disobedience and fall into sin, and our salvation entirely by God’s grace and kindness through trust in Jesus Christ.
- The future return of Jesus to the earth, the resurrection of the dead, and the final righteous judgement of all mankind by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The spiritual unity of all who trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and their duty to maintain, in themselves and in the church, a standard of life and doctrine that is in conformity with the teaching of God’s written word, the Bible.
- The divine inspiration and truth of the Bible, making it the supreme authority in matters of Christian belief and practice.