We are proud of the achievements of all students who pass through the school and 2017 was no exception. He are some of the headlines:
GCSE Results 2017
- 100% of pupils are leaving with at least 5 qualifications at a pass (C/4) or better, including BTech Cookery and ASDAN
- 67% of pupils got a minimum of 5 GCSEs A*-C or 4-9
- 50% of pupils got at least 5 GCSEs at A/A* or 7-9, with 36% of all exams taken resulting in A/A* or 7-9 grades.
- English, English Literature, RS, Biology, PE, Geography, & Music had 100% A*-C (4-9) pass rates.
- Non-GCSE subjects BTech Cookery & ASDAN had 100% pass rates
- Especially well-performing subjects were:
- English Literature (75% of grades were at a 7 or better)
- RS (50% of grades at A/A*)
- Geography (60% of grades at A*)
- Biology (60% of grades at A/A*)
- Music (50% of grades at A)